Important skills and abilities of the position include diagnosis and analysis, intimate product knowledge, and mechanical aptitude. We will train you and provide all the necessary tools and knowledge to ensure your success. Dependability, timeliness, preparedness and a “get it done right the first time” attitude are essential to your success.
The technician will complete all installations and repairs as assigned in a timely and professional manner.
Essential Job Functions and Skills
- Detailed-oriented with the ability to work to schedules and objectives
- Strong mechanical skills and aptitude
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Strong customer service skills
- Significant field work requiring driving
- Clean valid driver’s license
We provide an aggressive compensation package in addition to monthly, performance based bonus opportunities. Other benefits include eligibility for paid holidays, earned vacation time and personal/sick days, and company supplemented medical benefits.
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume via email.